Chelsea’s ‘king of trouble’ and ‘bad boy’, Diego Costa has been banished from first team training by manager Antonio Conte and has been told by the club’s management that he won’t play for Chelsea again. Costa told the club he wanted to leave three times in the last ten months- The first was during last year’s pre-season tour when he asked to return to Atletico Madrid, his former club. Conte, responded by benching him for two friendlies. Second time was in January when Costa made it clear he wanted the mega-money move to Chinese club, Tianjin Quanjian in January while third time was at the end of the season. Now with the 70 million Pounds capture of Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid, Conte has banished Costa from first team training and its now clear the Spanish striker will leave the club as soon as possible. Costa is not on the club’s pre-season tour squad and has been granted extended leave so he can conclude a deal with former club, Atletco Madrid. ‘In January, the Costa situation was made very clear,’ said Conte, speaking for the first time since his infamous post-season text-message exchange with the striker.
‘For the club, for him and his agent and for me the situation is closed. ’
24 year old Morata, Costa’s replacement, completed his move on Friday is set to join up with the Chelsea squad in Singapore. ‘This is a good signing for us,’ said Conte. If the student correctly identifies the word after any cue, the instructor stops delivering cues and tells the student to http://homework-writer.com continue reading. ‘Morata is a young player but he has a lot of experience and played in the past with Real Madrid and Juventus in the league and the Champions League.
‘He’s a good striker, a player with the right prospects for Chelsea. ’
Costa was Chelsea’s top scorer with 20 goals last season.