Qatar Airways ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Finance Assistant. The Position is based in Nigeria.
Ref No: QR15446
Job Function: Finance
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
About Your Job
- In this role you will be responsible for the verification and accounting of invoices, payments, sales, refunds, deposits and claims in line with QR policies and IAPs.
- You will also be responsible for preparation and accounting of journal vouchers as per IAP; timely sending of documents to outsourced centres and immediate escalation of the exception cases.
- To be successful in this role you will need a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from a reputed university.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years accounting experience with at least 1 year with an airline. You will have a strong aviation specfic profile in either expenditure or revenue accounting. There's no heavy user interface here mobile phone spy www.trymobilespy.com or complicated settings to worry about.
- You will be experienced in any major ERP with a good working experience on spreadsheets.
- You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision. You must be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Application Deadline: 24-Aug-2017
TO APPLY, CLICK