Mondelez International LLC – Cadbury Nigeria Plc ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Sales Development Manager. The Position is based in Nigeria. Locations: Lagos and Benin
Job: Field Sales
- In the role of Sales Development Manager, you will have accountability over a territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers – both small and large retail grocery customers.
- You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts.
- Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make.
- You will be directly responsible for the success of your business – how sweet is that!?
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory. . Die silos www.best-ghostwriter.com/referat/ referat ghostwriter haben ein fassungsvermögen von 6 tonnen und mehr. Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area.
- Good first degree in any related discipline. Sales experience is a distinct advantage
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of territory is essential
- Demonstrated ability in collaborative work style, relationship management, initiative and follow through.
TO APPLY, CLICK