Guinness Nigeria Plc ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Senior Brand Manager – Johnnie Walker. The Position is based in Nigeria.
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Portfolio Director, Spirits & RTD
- This is a unique role managing the Johnnie Walker trademark in Nigeria. Johnnie Walker is the largest premium spirits brand by value in the world and in the top 100 best global brands.
- This role will be responsible for driving the transformation in the strength of the brand in Nigeria, making Johnnie Walker the Icon of the new generation
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for leading and defining the growth strategies for Johnnie Walker in Nigeria in line with our ambition to be number 1 premium spirit by volume and brand health.
- Partnering and influencing extended network of partners; Global Brand Team (GBTs), cross functional internal teams (especially the extended Reserve team) as well local partner agencies on the delivery and achievement of Annual business objectives. Fully accountable for the execution of brand plans.
- Leads team to deliver powerful brand plans across the Johnnie Walker trademark, effectively balancing short and long term performance delivery. The last trick is to use order-essay-online.net/ common sense some answer choices will clearly be incorrect, whether they're outside the domain of the function or would give you a negative answer for a question involving miles-per-gallon… Exceptional at identifying critical issues, and balances intuition and data to reach breakthrough solutions and action plans. Engages the entire organization behind one vision.
- Effective business partner with commercial teams, and develops innovative brand activity that meets the needs of both the brand and key customers/partners that is executed brilliantly.
- Drives self and teams to demand world class outputs, and will never settle for second best. Identifies executional problems quickly and implements solutions including those relating to route to market challenges i. e. pricing/value chain, cost of goods.
- The Nigerian market has shown inherent volatility over many years this trend is expected to continue into the medium term. Managing market volatility and the ambiguity that this drives in activity planning, budget setting and activity management is an inherent part of the complexity in this role.
- Leads team to deliver powerful brand plans across the Johnnie Walker trademark
- Accountable for delivery of the annual operating plan
- Support Spirits Brand growth with Portfolio Director Sprits and RTD via the implementation of the code for growth for Whisky
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in marketing / business or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (8 years+)
- Clear understanding of Luxury & Lifestyle brand marketing. Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgement & acumen.
- Experience of working on Status brands & understanding of Execution standards required for the demanding consumer.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
- Extensive experience of BTL & Experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
TO APPLY, CLICK