Home / News / So Sad…! AC Technician Gets Electrocuted While Working At The Lagos State House of Assembly

So Sad…! AC Technician Gets Electrocuted While Working At The Lagos State House of Assembly

Tragedy struck in the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday when a young air conditioner (AC) technician was electrocuted while working at the assembly premises, Tribune has reported.

The unlucky man identified as Tobi was said to have been killed while working on the ACs at the Assembly chamber.

It was further revealed that Tobi was working alongside two of his colleagues who had no idea initially that he had been electrocuted. When his colleagues realized what had happened, they rushed him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, nearby but could not be revived.

There were indications that Tobi and his colleagues might have opted to work on the AC maintenance as no legislative activity was going on, as the lawmakers are currently on a short recess which is expected to last till November 13.

Facebook Comments

About felicitiblog

Check Also

The MTV VMAs 2020: See Full Winners List

Share this on WhatsApp The MTV Video Music Awards winners for 2020 has been announced.Lady …

CAMA: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Controversial Law Signed By President Buhari

Share this on WhatsApp Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church …

Beware!!! Operation Positive Identification Is Fake – Nigerian Army Reveals

Share this on WhatsApp Recall that there were various reports about a suppose military operation …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *