Vacancy: 2018 Engineering/Post Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme At Dangote Petroleum Refinery (See How To Apply)
Dangote Petroleum Refinery – A state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be wiling to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates in the discipline of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, pyschometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.