GBfoods Nigeria is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Brand Manager.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Role & Responsibilities
- To harmonize, implement and control the development of the marketing plan by product or group of products, in accordance with the guidelines for execution of brand portfolio.
- Overall goal is developing, managing & sustaining a profitable brand/brand portfolio.
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Responsible for managing the integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes, and the new product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- To coordinate, in conjunction with the Consumer insight team, the taking on of studies about the product and / or consumer, to cover in time and method, information requirements detected
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- To define monthly sales forecasts together with sales and demand planning
- University degree, minimum of 3 years’ brand management experience in a multinational FMCG organisation
- Proven track record of delivering business result and managing a profitable brand
Other key competences for success:
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills