Vacancy: Broadcast/IT Technician (for Radio and TV) At TVC Communications
TVC Communications is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Broadcast/IT Technician (for Radio and TV).
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- We seek an experienced Broadcast/IT Technician (for Radio and TV) to Set up, operate, control and maintain the electronic/audio equipment used to transmit radio and television programs.
Responsibilities / Key Performance Indicators
- Assist with the installation, maintenance, repair of digital broadcasting equipment including cameras, switchers, audio devices, server-based newsroom and production control systems.
- Be solely responsible for assisting with desktop support, networking and maintenance of user workstations and networked devices with essential software and routine updates for TV as well as Radio Studios.
- Provide technical support to live newscasts, studio and remote productions as and when necessary.
Critical Qualification/Requirements/ Skills/Experience
- Must possess a Degree/ National Diploma in Information Technology or in Electrical/Communication Engineering
- Candidate must have at least two years of experience working with information technology and television broadcast equipment.
- Must be dependable, a self-starter and be able to perform quickly and efficiently under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new and developing technologies.
- Operational knowledge of the equipment will be an added advantage.
- Must be flexible to accommodate shift changes which could include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE